When planning a vacation to a region that offers casino gambling, Southeast Asia should be an area of the world in which to consider. Recent construction projects have brought new casinos to the regions that are rivals to the established venues. In fact, one particular area, Macau, has already surpassed the city of Las Vegas as a top gambling destination. Many of the casinos found in Macau are a new breed of casino, offering visitors the most in luxury gaming.
One luxury casino found within Macau is the Venetian. While it was built to be the sister casino to the Venetian in Las Vegas, the Venetian Macau is much larger. In fact, when looking at its floor area it is the sixth largest building in the world as well as the largest world casino.
Officially opening in 2007, the Venetian Macau offers 550,000 square feet of gambling floor. They offer an impressive 800 gaming tables and 3400 slot machines. Visitors to Macau will also want to take in the Wynn Macau. The Wynn Macau was the first resort within Asia to be modeled on the Vegas style. While the Wynn Macau doesn’t offer the immense gaming floor as the Venetian Macau, it is still a casino not to be missed.
In Macau, one of the most preferred casino games is baccarat. In fact, this game account for an overwhelming majority of Macau’s casino revenue. Though not as well-known as games like poker, it has gained popularity in recent years at online casinos like www.casinoonline.co.nz
It can be found on the general casino floor as well in many of the private VIP rooms. One type of baccarat is the three card variant. Using a single shoe, face cards are worth 0 points while the other cards are valued according to their number. Each player and the dealer are dealt three cards. The highest hand in this game is three face cards as it has a count of zero. In baccarat, the lowest hand is the winner.
One of the finest luxurious resorts on the Caribbean Sea is the Viceroy Riviera Maya in Mexico; this is a peaceful peace of heaven on earth. The resort offers combination of eco friendly and private atmosphere with five stars options and amenities. There are 41 villas on this paradise of splendid beaches, blue waters; villas are easily blending in the jungle image with many palms with small friendly monkeys, jumping around. Villas have many features, pools and lounges, there are indoor and outdoor showers, and hand carved items. The interior is inspired by local Mayan architecture, with the finest material brought from whole the world, such as Egyptian cotton, mahogany etc.
The menu is based on the Mexican cuisine with some influences from the Mediterranean region, fresh seafood caught near the resort, carefully chosen meats, wide selection of wines , many Mexican delicacies can be tasted in the dining room, while in front of you is the beautiful view of the sea, the white sands and the palm trees. Due to the many factors making this resort very romantic, it is a popular option for weddings.
The resort has very efficient butler service that will provide every request with highest quality; everything is done in quiet and courteous ways. Upon arrival at the resort Mayan shaman performs a blessing, while the butler gives a special set of hand – made soaps. The resort offers Wayak Spa, fitness center, sauna baths in Mayan style, massages, facial treatments, using native ingredients. The resort features two restaurants with policy “dine anywhere, anytime” and cozy library lounge, where you can relax, read a book and drink one of the wonderful cocktails.
Going on a trip today is not what everyone can afford it, but with some saving before and during the time of the vacation, you can easily spend much less than most do. There are many ways to cut on costs, it should be your choice, and so here are some tips on how to lower your expenses:
- If you are going on a holiday in more expensive destination from your home town, you should take products for personal use from you place;
- If you are more communicative and adventurous you can always go hitchhiking rather than paying for transport; if you are not amongst the laziest tourist, you can rent a bike, so you won’t pay for public transport.
- Go for locals, almost at every tourist destination, there are locals offering rooms much cheaper than hotels and hostels; When looking for a room at locals you should check for rooms with kitchen included; you can also ask if food is offered, this is good way to spend less on food, but also great chance to try and learn something about the local cuisine.
- Save on activities or visits that are not your favorites, just because something is expensive and considered to be big attraction, it doesn’t mean you have to visit it; Walking tours and sightseeing are either totally free or require an insignificant amount of money for tipping.
- If you want to go for shopping, do thorough research, do not go directly in the center of the city, look for shops in the periphery of the city, and of course try to bargain and lower the price.
Although you can save on many things, always try to cut expenses on things that are not your favorites. Do not let saving ruin your holiday.
According to Wine Enthusiast magazine the top 10 wine destinations in 2013, and a must to visit places for oenophiles are:
- One of the most important wine regions in Spain, Rioja. Its location is at northeast of the country at the banks of the river Ebro, at north as protection to the region are located the Cantabrian Mountains.
- The winegrowing areas near The river Danube in Austria, they stretch near to Vienna, prime areas are Kremstal ,Wachau, Kamptal,Traisental, and Wagram, they all stretch along the river. This region is also interesting for its rich arte and culinary tradition.
- Near Manhattan are the North and South Forks at Long Island, New York; It is a wine region as none in America, with many beaches and small beautiful villages.
- It is the city of Stellenbosch that is the host city of most of the wineries in southern Africa;they are all in a small area. This region offers great diversity, such as food, wine, arts, culture, hiking etc.
- One of the California’s main producers of wine is the Monterey Countyregion; it has also been a tourist destination for long time. The region offers majestic scenery and many beautiful golf courses.
- Vale dos Vinhedos, Brazil: The biggest wine region in Brazil is Vale dos Vinhedos, It does produce nearly 90% of the total domestic production of wine in Brazil.There are many wineries here, but also hotels and restaurants; this is well developed tourist resort.
- The Willamette Valley in Oregon has many outdoor activities to offer, besides visiting the wineries;the beautiful nature and scenery are breathtaking.
- There is plenty to discover in one of the best wine regions in Australia, Hunter Valley at New South Wales.
- You will lovethe region of Douro in Portugal; it is one of the best regions on the Iberian Peninsula with scenic landscape and grape wines.
- A small peninsula between two seas, Puglia in Italy is a wonderful wine region.
If you are business man going on an international trip, you need to know many thinks about the destination you are heading to, with all the online information it is not problem to find out most of what you need, here is a list of things and information you may want to know:
- First of all, check the situation in the country you are visiting, the political and economical situation, check if the region where you are going is secure for visitors.
- Learn about the country currency, the converting rates and which currencies are preferred.
- Check the weather or climate, so you can choose appropriate clothing; also check the time zone of the country.
- Check the health situation in the country, check for any contagious diseases, and if there are any get vaccinated.
- Check what sorts of public transportation the destination has and learn the distance you might need to cross, it is good to check this when going in a poorer country.
- When going in a country that is less developed, check if your method of payment is possible in the country.
- One of the most important things to know, when going on an international trip especially in some countries in Minor Asia or Asia, is the culture. Check what clothing is appropriate at a business meeting, what behavior is permitted and what could be normal to your country but insulting to your host country. If you don’t know the countries gestures, you better use as less as possible.
- Understand how to greet counterparts and learn general protocol, check work days and working hours.
© 2013 Web Travel News | Theme by Eleven Themes